With our new Welch vacuum control box VCB601 you will be able to precisely and easily regulate the pressure for your laboratory or industrial application from 1100 down to 1 mbar. The controller is equipped with a wide range power supply and so can be used worldwide without the need for an adapter.
Features and Benefits
- Hi-res display with dark and light mode to adapt to the environment
- Intuitive ICON-navigation with comprehensible feedback
- Precise control through intelligent and fully programmable modes
- Security levels for administrators and users
- Connectivity through LAN and RS232
- Multiple languages: EN, DE, ES, FR, RU, ZH
- Log files on all pump activities for easy traceback
- Vacuum pressure with the VCB601cv #600100 through a solenoid valve. In addition a ventilation valve offers the possibility to vent the system using a inert gas port DN4.
- Vacuum pressure with the VCB601ef #600101, providing a standard analog 0-10V signal to steer an external frequency controlled pump*.